I think about food about 80% of the day. The other 20% is how I wil...Read More →
Experience an ancient healing therapy. Over many years the art of acupuncture therapy has grown while maintaining traditional values that are deeply connected with nature. Its popularity and longevity have proven to be a useful therapy for a variety of conditions. An acupuncture treatment is certainly an experience that can leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
2216 Smith Street, Regina, SK, S4P 2P7
Please use the free 2 hour street parking in the surrounding area if you are driving to your appointment. Please note that the parking at the back of the building is reserved for the building tenants. Thank you.
Kim Chau has been practicing acupuncture in Regina since 2008. She is registered with Alberta Health and Wellness and is a member in good standing with the Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada (CMAAC)…